Sunday, December 3, 2006

Happy Yet Very Sad!

A big burden was lifted off my shoulders on Friday after turning in the final Muir 40 paper! I was so very happy ! A group of friends and I went to an awesome restaurant called Extraordinary Desserts. I also found a long lost sister that I never knew about... very exciting. Got home and started to watch Mr. and Mrs. Smith with a friend that always puts a smile on my face.

Saturday was kinda useless. I tried to study for the PSYC final, even though i got some studying done it feels like it was really not enough.

As of right now I feel like shit after reading a message I received online. I hope everything will work out.

I hope today I can get more studying done.

-Chutai

1 comment:

Aaron Schwartz said...

more like "extraordinary jack ur money because ur a depressed college student who needs to console himself with sugar filled food"